I am not implying no one out there thinks, and I know I use the computer to research lots of things,
But I mean think
really really think
like Einstein think
or Galileo Galilei think
are we so stuck in the not thinking virtual reality that is brought to us so effortlessly
that streams so much in to our mind that we have no room to think any independent thoughts because we are so busy with the influx of mindless info from the virtual world!
I just wonder what would happen if we walked away from the mindless chatter for one day, one week, one month, one year-can you imagine what we might accomplish as individuals, as a society, how about the entire world!!!!
It is a fascinating thought to say the least
do I think it will happen,
I don't know
BUT if you can unplug for a day or a week or a month, you def need to tell us about it!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
No comments:
Post a Comment