Has the view ever been taken, that just maybe, I am the good influence on their bad! That by me making an effort to get to know them, love them, and befriend them, I can help them see their own beauty, their own truths, and their own inspirations on this world. That that ripple of just one friendship can create a wave of individuality, self expression, and someone being loved for exactly who they are- without judgements. As long as I stand by who I am, what I believe, and my individual morals, I can give love to everyone, no matter what, and still not lose sight of who "I" am. They can learn not only to receive love, but to give it back as well!
I determine the brightness of my own light, hopefully, it will consume them, and they too can light a new flame in their lives, and then pass it on in the form of LOVE UNCONDITIONAL!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I LOVE IT!! ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I have heard this same argument come from my own mouth-what I do realize however, is that we need positive people in our lives as well to sort of balance the effects if that makes sense-I know I need you to bounce off of when I feel drained from people that, probably don't mean to be, but are-emotional vampires!!! I think as long as we still have friends that push us to be better than we are today and are always there to push our own limits and ideas then we MOST definatly can and SHOULD be friends to those that other won't-isn't that what Jesus did???
ReplyDeleteHEART YOU
NIKI