So I wrote about challnges last month and how I dont have problems! WELL let me tell you-the universe has decided to test that theory to the very edge of my sanity LOL!!! Isnt that how it always goes-you hear things like, "When it rains, it pours" well dear heavens some one open the flood gates on my household this past couple of weeks LOL!
Whats funny is I could sit here and try to be all sweet and pretend like I am totally calm and collected about it-but I would be lying and you would know it!
I swear I have wondered if I am not cursed this past couple of weeks!! HAHA
Some one asked my why I laughed about it all
Well I am either gonna laugh or cry and neither one is gonna fix anything-but laughing just feels better to my soul!!
So I laugh!
AND laugh
AND laugh
AND laugh
I am still laughing LOL!!
I really don't see another choice!!
My husband the cockeyed optimist that he is, is really trying to help me focus on the fact that everything will work out!
So I am going to laugh until it does LOL!!!!!!
In reality sometimes I do feel so bogged down by, "stuff" and is just "stuff" I mean we have food and a roof and transportation and health insurance and jobs ect... so it really is just, "stuff" and getting all worked up and bent out of shape over, "stuff" is silly! But I still do-I don't think its the, "stuff" that affects me, I think its the feeling of out of control-the feeling that my world, my universe is spinning out of control and I cant stop it or control it! I think that is where I get frustrated-sometimes there is just no logical explination as to why things are happening the way they are-and trying to blame it on a curse, well thats me looking for logic haha!
There is not logic sometimes-its just broke, "stuff" its just "stuff" that goes wrong or doesn't go as planned but aside from not being in complete control of the, "stuff" there really isn't any thing else to get bent out of shape over!!
This is a hard lesson for me-
I have elephants all over my house-I love them-I sort of find myself in them-well there actions anyway
elephants are huge-to us they seem sooooo huge they can pull trees up by the roots and they can stomp a human
they can be as gentle and as loving toward a human as well, they can carry a human and they can toss a human-boy there are days I wish I could do that-OH did i just say that-oops shhhh!!!
But with all that strength and all the courage if you place a mouse in their path they freak out-stand on the hind legs scream and have a holy fit-they will run and knock over anything that gets in their way-and why?
Because of a tiny, mouse-a mouse that is a .001th of the size of an adult elephant!!!!
The elephant who can do so many amazing feats and yet one little teeny tiny animal will just throw an elephant in to a major melt down!
Well that is me!!!! I am exactly like that-I will plow thru anything the harder the situation, the tougher I am. The more emotional the situation the more I have to prove a bunch of little bitty things thrown at me at once and I freak-I wanna run and stampede and have a fit and scream!!!! Yep, that is def me and def a spot where I need to keep working to realize that in those times that the things I am soooo worried about and so worked up over are soooo minute in the scope of the things and that if I can work through the big stuff I can def work through the lil stuff, the teeny tiny stuff!!!
I can do this! HEAD UP, BREATHE-I CAN DO THIS!!!!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
No comments:
Post a Comment