You can find more meditation videos and links toward the bottom under the posts!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Judge

Well, its been a while since anyone has blogged on here-and it seems I am the only one as of late to put my thoughts out there for disection! Oh well here I go again!
SO I have been thinking a lot! I do that A LOT!! Which I suspect is why I have this blog!
I digress
Judging, we have heard the term used several times and its typically in a religious sector of some sort!  I find it fascinating that we find it so wrapped up in religion when spiritual growth comes from NOT judging! HMM fascinating, Jesus was hated by the religious leaders of his day for talking and having dinner with sinners-ewwww how awful of him!
It makes sense i suppose I am sure that you can have a dramatic affect on someones life while standing way atop your pedestal-that is until it falls-and it will!!!
I find myself annoyed and irritated with those types-but then I realized something I am now judging them!!!
MAN it is SOOOOO easy to do-when you think someone is "wrong" and it bugs you-it is so easy to push them aside and label them and then avoid them-but I am no better than they are by trying to avoid them. I can't change them by acting like them-the only way I can show them how to NOT judge is by NOT judging them and that means I have to understand that they do not understand their ways yet and that the divine will give me an appropriate time and means to give them the answers that the divine wants them to have-and I cant do that if i am busy judging them-I cant hear what the message is or when to deliver it(if ever) if I am so busy running internal messages through my head about them!!
WOW-talk about a look in the mirror! We are all human and we are struggle with human-ness and human emotions-and that includes the superiority complex! IT is SOOO easy to do-especially when you are passionate about what you feel, do and say-so here is me-stepping out on the NON judgmental foot about people who are lost in the world of religion and are trying to find spiritualness-I know where to find it-but I have to get to know them well enough to share with them my MAP and that requires NO JUDGMENTS!!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlighten your world