You can find more meditation videos and links toward the bottom under the posts!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Archangel Michael-visits from angels

So, yesterday as I consulted with a friend about an odd dream I had, that I think was the result of my fever from my stomach flu (which now makes you all happy this is a blog you read, and I am not actually breathing on you haha) we got on the subject of Archangel Michael. To explain my own experiences I need to do this right, and start at the beginning.
 First off, I have these, “episodes”, for lack of a better term, when I see spots, these silvery blue spots in my vision. It happens a lot in the shower, odd I know. I tried to explain them away with every scientific answer I could think of, low sugar, low potassium, allergic reaction to the chlorine, allergic reaction to shampoo, soap, conditioner, cleaner for the shower and on and on and on the list goes, until I realized I had no more options to try and blame it on. I am a very analytical mind, which is as you can imagine can be quite the conflict when you are also a bit intuitive. So, I had no answers and I decided I would just have to learn to live with them, whatever they were.
The next part of the story is really odd so be prepared: I struggled with the emotional effects of infertility and failed infertility treatments for 3 years. I was depressed; you know the gut wrenching, mad at God, mad at the whole world feeling. I was there. So this depression had really taken hold, I was in a world of realization, that just because I wanted something with every part of my being, in this case a baby, didn’t mean I was going to get it. This realization removes all hope of attaining the dream you have been chasing and that can be a very hopeless, empty, and dark place.
This type of pain for me results in tears, which is not typical for me. I do not cry often, when I am upset I look for answers and solutions. I had exhausted all processes, theories, and research to try and answer the, “why” behind my infertility.  One morning, after a long night of tears, I started to wake, well I think I was starting to wake, I was in that in between awake and sleep place where the veil seems the thinnest. I saw at the end of my bed, a figure, it was not a man but it was not a bird, it was an odd combination. I watched as it sobbed, it shook as it sobbed. I could see shoulders, broad golden shoulders heaving, just like my own had night after lonely night. I watched in curiosity, not scared but aware that this was not a normal visitor. Being of a very analytical type mind, I looked at the mattress and could vividly see it was smashed down, just as it would be if any human or animal that large were actually setting there. I study the movements and the features of this visitor for a while. His face was covered by what appeared to be feathers or wings, they were goldish blue, they were HUGE, and they enveloped him in the front as he wept.
I spoke; the sound of my voice startled me. I had not realized that neither of has spoken out loud yet. This seemed odd because in that moment I realized we had actually had an entire conversation without an audible word. The entire conversation was ringing in my head. It was so odd. I had asked if he was ok. He said he was crying not for himself, but for me, he understood and felt my pain. Although the answer I wanted was not going to be, he understood the pain was horrific in my heart and soul. I agreed it felt unbearable, and that unbearable feeling seemed to be getting worse and lasting longer than it had before. I explained how I felt alone in my pain, I love my husband but men are not exactly the same as women when it comes to babies-at least not in this house!! His take was, if it’s meant to be it will be and if it isn’t then it won’t. I was definitely in a darker frame of mind about it than he was. This only added to my feelings of isolation. I explained that I had pushed friends away when they became pregnant because it was too hard to watch them attain the one gift I couldn’t have. I told him how I ached inside when someone would say, “You have to gorgeous boys, just be happy you have them, some people have none.” Then I would feel guilty. I understood that some people never are given the gift of a biological child and I had been given the gift twice. I did love my children and I didn’t need someone acting like I didn’t because I wanted more.  I explained how this all added to the heartache of having empty arms for so many years. It added to the anger and frustration at God for not caring, for not hearing my prayers.
He explained that broken dreams are so hard. He explained that when dreams break the pieces lay there at our feet and we can choose to walk on the shards and move forward from the broken dream and toward the lessons that need to be learned from the experience OR I can do what I was currently doing and lay down and roll around in the shards and allow the broken pieces to tear and rip at every part of my soul, never giving my soul a chance to heal. I sat there and reflected on what was said (or not said). This when I had spoken out loud, I told him I wasn’t sure another man should be in my bed. He chuckled and his face then looked like a swan and he asked if that was better? I said, yeah. He wrapped me in his wings, it wasn’t a hug, that’s not how I would explain it, I didn’t feel his wings touch my skin, there was no pressure of any kind like bodies pressing together. It was more like a shelter, it was a safe haven, and amazingly surreal placed where this world and all the worries of it, were NON-existent. It was the most amazingly, odd, unbelievable experience of my life; I never wanted to leave his wings. He assured me that I would soon be where that feeling would never go away, but the lessons I had to learn here were not over yet. He assured me he would be near at all times, he truly wanted to see me heal and succeed at all the goals I set for myself. He warned me that my lessons would come fast now and I would need guidance if I was willing to accept it. Of course, I said I would appreciate all and any help. I did advise him on how stubborn I am and that he might wanna bring back up to help him!! He chuckled again and said that he and I had the same sense of humor; I took it to mean that I must have gotten some of my sense of humor from him being around. He was gone and all that echoed in my mind was,    “ I will always be near.”
 I then tried to lie back down. The entire experience seemed to take hours but I am sure it was more like minutes. I, of course, could not fall back asleep after this and had to tell someone. I called my husband. When he answered his cell phone I recounted the entire story to him, in detail in what must have been unbridled enthusiasm. When I was finished he said, “The story is amazing, what’s more amazing is the sound of happiness and excitement in your voice. I didn’t think I’d ever hear that again. So, whoever he was I am glad he came” I of course retorted with, “So what your saying is, if another man in our bed makes me happy then…” He chuckled and said “Honey, you’re rotten, but you are definitely back to yourself.” I said, “Ok, so only if the man has wings and can change his head into a swan, right?”
This was my first contact with Michael, and I decided in that moment, I liked him and I am glad he let me know he was around.  A few weeks later, as I showered, those silvery blue sparkly things started in my vision again. I yelled to my husband and told him I was having those sparkly things again. We decided maybe it was time to see a doctor, and then right on cue, I heard that voice again, the voice that’s not even audible, and yet extremely clear, I heard, “It’s me. I figured if I shouldn’t be in your bed, I probably shouldn’t be in your shower either.” I laughed out loud. My husband asked if I was ok, you know I just couldn’t wait to tell him this one!!! I definitely get my sense of humor from spending time with Michael!!! I did discuss with Michael why the shower? He explained to me that I didn’t slow down enough to hear him any other time! OOOPS!! This would be the beginning of my meditation obsession!!! He has a great way of getting through to me, encouraging me with what I should be doing, all given with his wonderful sense of humor.
I am really good now at knowing exactly when he is there. Sometimes I still see the spots and sometimes I just know by the feeling in my soul. I would welcome anyone to meditate and to focus on the Angels around you. They are there at all times, good and bad times. When we need them most they let us know they are there. It seems to me that the Angels you get are the ones who really, “get” you!! I enjoy his visits and welcome them any time; he knows that it’s always an open invitation. I invite you to do the same with the Angels in your life. Their insight is invaluable, their wisdom is amazing, and the feeling of peace you absorb from them is something that can truly never be explained or duplicated on this plane. I would love to hear stories from those reading this that have been visited by Angels. I think we can all be encouraged by knowing that they are here and they care for us! Angel Blessings to all!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! To be visited by Michael! Let's see, stories about visiting angels...
    Do you differentiate between "angels" and "spirit guides"? To me they are one in the same, just a terminology difference. I have been visited by my Grandpa Gene, Grandma Peggy, and my aunt Susie, all of who have left their physical bodies long ago. I have never been visited by anyone as wise and humble as Michael. Just a thought, but doesn't Michael represent ultimate humility in Jewish tradition, and protection in Christian tradition, so maybe just simply his visit is symbolic, without any words exchanged.
    I'm also curious on peoples' thoughts on living angels, or angels in a physical body.

    Peace and happiness to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do differentiate between angels and guides. I also differentiate between guides and loved ones who visit.
    We, and I do mean we, because my youngest son has unbelievable gifts in this area, have been visited by many family members, who have crossed over but have come back to help with certain situations. I believe that is something they choose to do-when they feel we need them most.
    My spirit guide on the other hand is here all the time. My spirit guide has been by my side since I chose to come back and try this silly thing called earthly life again. When I wrote out my plans and goals for this lifetime my guide was there as well. My guide has explained to me that we had talked and debated and discussed the best methods to learn the lessons I decided to come here to learn. I think of my guide as my sorta-GPS of life here on Earth and yet my one connection to, "the other side" as I call it. When I am ready to just chuck it all out of frustration, its my spirit guides voice I hear keeping me on my path. But that is completely different from Angels.

    There are several phylum of Angels, Archangels are by far the top dog, so to speak. However, there are several phylum's and they all play special parts in regards to human interaction. Angels can indeed choose to take a human form in order to help out a lost or struggling soul or even in an situation such as an automobile accident. If it is not that persons, "exit point" as I call it then Angels will intercede, your guide is who gets there attention for you when you don't have the strength to ask yourself. I believe that we all have several different exit points we can choose from. But in an incident where someone miraculously walks away from an accident and no one knows why, there is an Angelic intervention that has taken place because it was NOT that persons exit point.
    My guide confirmed that it was in fact a visit from Micheal, and I have to say, she is the one who interceded on my behalf, she needed help with me, I was being stubborn and had stopped listening to anything she would say. I was mad at God I didn't want to believe in anything anymore. So she was forced to go and pull out the big guns as she calls it. We laugh because he had been trying such a subtle approach to talk to me and it didn't work and he had to be a little more forward about it all. Together they figured out the best way to get me to listen to him. Doreen Virtue wrote a book on Angels-actually several books, I decided to look deeper into the Angel thing after my incident that I could not explain. And after my guide confirmed what I thought had happened. It was a total epiphany for me-it all fit,I knew after reading and pouring over Angel books that I was not crazy. I also realized how truly blessed I was to be visited by an Angel. Then it hit me that I have probably been visited so many times before but had no idea!! I am eternally grateful that I was allowed to experience that time with him, it will never be forgotten. I encourage you to look into those books-I know you like to read as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete

Enlighten your world