This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Why am I here? Who am I? What is my purpose? When will I find the meaning of it all? Where are all of the experiences leading me? Existential questions that ponder the meaning of life. Intuitive insight, searching for that higher purpose, looking for that answer which is bigger than ourselves, looking for answers on a plane other than our own is where we find our answers and these answers we share here with the world.
You can find more meditation videos and links toward the bottom under the posts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just love this!!! I think we learn from positive as well but everyone knows this and enjoys that type of lesson. But with negative we grow and learn more than we ever could if everything that came our way was positive. It really is all about our perception of the negative that makes all the difference. Looking at it as a stepping stool, a learning tool-the negative can become positive-this is vital to changing the reality of our lives from negative to positive!!
ReplyDeleteI think that what I need to do with this is to apply it to my internal dialogue, so that when I face negativity this will just start playing like music in the background
ReplyDelete