You can find more meditation videos and links toward the bottom under the posts!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Blogging

Creative Commons License
 So here we are guys, I think that this will be a wonderful experience not just for us but for those that happen upon our blog looking for enlightenment and guidance. We have been given gifts like all other people who inhabit this planet. I hope with our use of our gifts we will be able to encourage the rest of our world to embrace theirs as well. If this were to be accomplished what a wonderful world this would be!! Throughout history existential philosophers have used their intense self reflection to enable those around them to understand that life is bigger than ourselves and that we, in fact, have more control over our existence than most even realize. I am so glad to have found so many in my life who support and love this part of me and embrace who I am. I love that I can be challenged and enlightened just by being around them and their true spirit shines through even the impersonal path of the internet.
I know that many times we have experiences, dreams, and messages we receive and need to share with someone and sometimes I think its so we learn to rely on each other and to work together with others like ourselves. We are NOT supposed to be doing any of this alone and I, for one, am thrilled to know that I have been brought to a place in which I now, know I am NOT alone. Thank you for all you are for me!


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Nikki! What a wonderful idea.
    In the past when I have talked of guides (spiritual), visiting other realms during dreams or meditation, or listening to what different beings in nature are saying (trees, plants, animals); the listener often raises an eyebrow or looks at me like I'm crazy. I've therefore learned not to talk about such things. It's very exciting to be able to find someone who understands and has similar experiences, and a place where I am able to share my experiences, dreams, and received messages.
    Peace and happiness to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I know Missy and I have talked many times about how nice it is to have that affirmation that you are not crazy!! I remember the day I had that little voice tell me to talk to you about what I was going through, I spent a view days fighting that, I gave in and here we are. I, like you, have these experiences and I want to share them with someone who not only understands but can add too, see even deeper into the experience and who can share their experiences as well that I can learn from and that challenge my thought processes!! I am so glad that the universe has come full circle and we have found a common thread and can share with each other and open our knowledge and gifts to the world, which is NOT the easiest thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Enlighten your world