You can find more meditation videos and links toward the bottom under the posts!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Giving Thanks

So today as I began to meditate- a thought came to me- I needed to say thanks!
Thank you to Mother and Father God FOR EVERYTHING in my life, especially my challenges.
To all the Angels that carry messages to us and also from us

Thanks to my guide for putting up with me, for keeping me alive with some of the silly stuff I do, for putting up with my rants. For helping me with my challenges, for helping me stay focused, for always being there even when I am pushing away!! You are amazing and I know we picked each other for a reason!!!

Thanks to loved ones who have past, who still bestow us with your wisdom from the, other side. Thank you for gracing us with your presence


No matter what your belief, we are clearly a part of something bigger than ourselves, so don't forget to say THANKS!!!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment:

  1. Giving Thanks is the number one compliment we can give back to the Universe, our guides, Angels, and ext! We wouldn't have the knowledge, the guidance, or the intuition we rely on so much with out their efforts!! We feel as people that it is so important to pay counselors, doctors, healers, big bucks in order to thank them for what they do for us, when in all reality-we can seek the divine, spare the money, and only owe a HUGE THANK YOU in the process!

    ReplyDelete

Enlighten your world