You can find more meditation videos and links toward the bottom under the posts!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Problems

If you look for problems you will always be able to find them. IF you look for solutions you will find challenges. You will never have problems again, only challenges for you to learn from.








Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

3 comments:

  1. Exacty! Problems are created by those who play the victim role! We always have a choice-to either lay down and give up or face the challenges head on! Problems come from the fear of not being in control! By playing the victim we create negativity, low self esteem, co-dependence, and depression! By letting go of the fear and facing challenges we become independent, strong, and discover self worth! It is so important to know that, "like creates like"! So it is our choice to create the type of road we travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always described a problems as opportunities for improvement. I very rarely use the word "problem" except in a mathematical sense. Every hardship that we face is an opportunity for growth and self improvement. We may face a challenge and not handle it well, but then we need to understand the mistake we made, and learn from it, so that we may be better able to serve the world around us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog because I love love love to hear both of your perspectives on things, I take something away from everything you write on here. Thanks so much. My hope is that as the blog grows more people will feel free to express their thoughts and lessons learned!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Enlighten your world