Question: Is one religion/ spiritual practice more right in Gods Eyes than another? Is There a certain path of religion/spirituality we should take?
Intuitive Answer:
Every religion is a stepping stone for individuals to find a place that helps them to feel connected to God/higher being (etc.)! Not one more right or more wrong than another. The best advice to offer is to try as many roads as possible! When one road feels good to the soul, stay on it-at least until that road no longer feels right and then jump on another! The purpose is to grow and to gain knowledge-not to pass judgment on another's view! As long as LOVE is being given and received, Gods message is being heard! As well as the name you use as "God" can have many names for the same all knowing light/all knowing knowledge! Not one named preferred over the other-each name in honor of the same being!- Love AngelsThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I could not agree more!!! Judgement and Love do NOT coexist, Love and Understanding however go hand in hand. How much knowledge and experiences do we miss out on because of the preconceived ideas we have about one, "organized religion" or another!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing that there is another person who sees religion in the same perspective to an extent.
ReplyDeleteI was raised in a protestant church. I learned the bible, memorized it, and the more I knew of it, the more questions I had. I just couldn't buy into the "just have faith". After I turned 18 and moved out of my parents' house, I studied Islam for a few years, and found many similarities to Christianity. Between the two religions, I was turned off of religion period. Over the last couple of years I've been studying Buddhism, and am finally happy to be "spiritual" versus "religious". The one I study, a person can be buddhist & christian, buddhist & jewish, etc. It's taught me to meditate, to listen and hear, to see, to be open, not judgemental, and to live in harmony with the world around me. I have learned so much over the last year and half, just listening to different guides, and listening to nature, as many beings in nature are very wise. I've come to find a peace with myself, most of the time, and when I'm not, I know how refocus and get back on the path.
We have been brought together for a reason. I have been on the exact same journey as you know. and religious and spiritual are not the same. We can find harmony in everything around us because it is part of us and we a part of it, we just are not taught to acknowledge the connection, to embrace that connection. It is amazing the feeling of finally making the connection. Listening, listening to everything and learning to silence your conscious voice, which is there only to guide you through the physical world, so you can listen and meditate on a connection so much bigger than we are, so much deeper than the everyday life we lead!
ReplyDeleteI just came acroos this and wanted to say "Thanks." It's great to know that I'm not the only one following my intuition.
ReplyDeleteThank you Stefanie for taking the time to let us know!!
ReplyDelete